Well, the last week of 2006 and the first of 2007 were a little bit of a blur. We had Brendon's family in town for Christmas and then on January 1st Brendon went downtown to be a part of the Passion Conference. For those of you that don't know about Passion - you can check out some of the news at http://www.268generation.com/passion07/live/index.htm
He had a great time and since we couldn't join him downtown, Lia and I went to TN for a little visit. We met up with my sister and her family in Chattanooga and they got the first big ride in the minivan on the way to Franklin!
Other things that happened that last week in 2006 were...
Sippy Cup Holding.... Can you believe it.. our little Lia is holding a sippy cup. Notice I didn't say drinking from one, but I'm sure that will come with time, right?
And teeth...yep, that's right. Right before Christmas Lia and I were hanging out and she had a little meltdown. She doesn't really make these faces usually, so I was a little concerned. I finally figured it out and there is was... her first tooth!
But the next morning things were back to normal plus a new little tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment