It's hard to believe, but Lia turned 9 months old on January 29th!
So, in honor of her 9 month "birthday" I thought we would share 9 facts about Lia:
1) She is now 19 1/2 pounds and 28 3/4 inches long. Those are the same percentages as she was when she was born - 50% in weight and 90% in height.
2) She likes to take her shoe and sock off during a car ride - only the right shoe and sock though.
3) She can gargle... that's right - but no mouth wash yet - only the spit in the back of her throat...it makes for a pretty funny diaper change.
4) She loves to play peak-a-boo...it's an obsession and she has never gotten tired of a game of peek-a-boo yet.
5) She likes lemons... she makes funny faces when eating them, but she likes lemons.
6) She has straight hair now. The curly hair from when she was born has fallen out and new straight hair - like mom's - has taken it's place.
7) She is sleeping 12 hours at night - yeah!!! - I don't know what I did to get such a good baby, but we are little afraid when Lia has a little brother or sister.
8) She can say "mama", "dada" and "baa" for bottle. She is also learning a few signs... and already uses the sign for more.
9) Lia's name means... "bringer of good news" and I know she doesn't know THE good news yet, but she is happy to share a smile and piece of her joy with everyone she meets.
I hope you have enjoyed the fun facts. We are having a great February so far and really can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can get outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment