Friday, March 30, 2007

Can't sleep...

I (Rachel) can't seem to get into the mode of sleep. I am so thrilled that I got to spend some time with the Hawthorne FAMILY tonight. What a blessing Aaron and Holly have been to us - definitely part of our family here. They are such a sweet couple and have hoped for baby Lily for a long while now. As someone said tonight, "Be careful what you pray for - God is listening!" But we have prayed and hoped with them and I am overjoyed that this precious little angel has come along, healthy and happy.

I can't help but reminisce a little about Lia's birthday last year too and how much she has grown since we held our little blanket bundle last spring. I teared up while I was watching Holly hold Lily knowing that the fun (and prayer) has only begun. I also know what an amazing mother Holly will be and what a precious daddy Aaron will be. Lily is a very special girl to be a Hawthorne!

Well, I don't know that I will be able to sleep, but I'm glad I don't have the window seat like Aaron tonight :P.

More pictures soon, but can you believe our blanket bundle now?



No comments: