Hi! It's Lia again...I wanted to share a few pictures of my FAVORITE time of day...bathtime. Now, I know you grownups don't take a lot of baths (except G-Mommy - she still knows what's up!), but you are missing the most fun thing EVER! I mean, what's better than a little time splashing around in a big tub with toys??? And Mommy always keeps an eye on me so I don't do anything crazy. Well, there is the shampoo part that's not too much fun, but check out all the fun things to do with soapy hair....
There is the fauzhawk (eat your heart out Sanjaya!)
..and the faux ponytails (someday soon I will have REAL ones!)
I even play peekaboo with Mommy sometimes. It's just more fun if you keep your eyes open the whole time, really, that way I get to see the look on Mommy's face when I say...boo!
I mean now that you know what you are missing you should jump right in there....gather up a few bath toys and jump right in... splash it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment