Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ok, so I know it's been a bit since I have updated - but everyone knows I just can't blog when we are sick. Lia got a cold and has kindly shared it with me. Now the weather has turned awful and we are *still* sickly. I'm really ready to feel better.

We aren't sure where she picked it up - I'm beginning to think that toddlers are just magnets for the germs, but playing in the leaves the other day probably didn't help.

Look at how cute she is not sick....




Then we went to 2 birthday parties in one....
Benjamin had a camo party and even Lia was sporting her camo pants.


and then afterwards was Elijah's 1st birthday party. We didn't get to stay for too long (bedtime was calling) but here are a few shots...

Lia checking out what Elijah has on his tray :)


And Elijah diving into his gift.


Happy Birthday boys! We love you!

No comments: