Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday's are my favorite day of the week. Daddy usually cooks us a pancake breakfast (I can't eat them yet, but they sure smell yummy!) and we have lots of time to play as a family. We even had time to take some photos this afternoon.

Here are two of me - I'm growing bigger everyday!





Here's one of Daddy and me...everyone says I look just like him, what do you think?




And one of Mommy and me - she loves me lots!



I have been busy this week too... I found my hands and I like to try and get the WHOLE thing in my mouth all at once. I know I won't be able to do this when I have teeth, so I am trying to do it as much as I can now. Mommy and Daddy also got out the "Lively Links" and I'm working on getting them in my mouth too.



No comments: