Thursday, August 10, 2006

We got the call! Vicki and Micah Stevens (our good friends and neighbors) texted us last night to let us know they were on the way to the hospital to have their baby girl. Lia is very excited - especially b/c we just saw Vicki yesterday and asked quite nicely for the little girl to come out an play! I'll make sure and post the big news when I hear it, but if you want to check out "Baby Girl" Stevens very own website you can see it at www.micahandvicki.com

"Please, come out and play....there is so much to see out here!"

"Hey, I think she kicked me!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's a full moon! someone in our office is pregnant and due soon, so we were wondering if today would be the day for her as well, but no luck yet. it'll be great for Lia to have a playmate so close-by!