
I have the BEST toys... I mean who doesn't love a Ball Bopper?!?!?! but today I want to give you a little tour of some of my other favorites. I will save the ball bopper for another day.
First, books... man do I love books. I mean, they open and close - the pages are fun to turn and I love looking at the pictures. This is one of my favorite that my G-Mommy gave me. I like to look at it upside down b/c it's a little more challenging that way.

And I have a ring stacker unlike any other. Who needs the donut shaped stacker from way back when you can have one that plays songs. Don't your toys play songs too? Well, I figured out early on that you didn't have to stack the rings for it to play the song - you just have to push the *little* button on the very tip top. So, I like to push the button - read a book - and then when the song is over I push it again... Mommy says I'm a little DJ.

My new favorite toy has got to be this COOL bucket... it's a shape sorter, but I like to dump all the shapes out and talk into the bucket. It makes the funniest sounds! It always makes me laugh... especially when Daddy does it too.

So, if you are having a bad day today...just do like I do...put on one of your favorite tunes, read a book, or if all else fails - talk into a bucket!
No comments:
Post a Comment