Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Summer Sun
Have any of you ever been to the pool with me? the beach? I'm the one whose always putting sunscreen (the thick stuff) on me, my sweet husband and now my daughter. With a big 'ol family history of melanoma I'm more than a little cautious, but I wanted to remind all of you to be cautious too.

Did you know that 80% of skin damage happens before the age of 18? That means that the little spot I had biopsied today at the dermologist probably got it's start way back when! So slather up you and the kids before you go to the park, out to the pool or wherever. It's worth the investment in your/their health.

I know... I know... you want cute pictures of Lia, but blogging is kinda like having a soapbox so your just lucky I don't give my opinion every entry :)

And, as a thank you for reading this public service announcement... here's a little picture of our angel....

No comments: