Friday, August 31, 2007

New Lights and a Kitchen Remodel

Well, we have been inspired to do a few things around the house... new light in the office/playroom and a new entry way lightThe Stevens were putting in a new light and Micah needed his help so Brendon decided to do ours and only use the giant ladder once for both their house and ours. It was definitely a 2 man, 1 woman project and i didn't think to take pictures while Brendon was on the ladder... I was too busy praying and thinking we might need more life insurance.

We also installed a few new kitchen appliances... here is Lia checking out the new cabinet space...

and cooking some soup this morning... hmmm, I think it needs more salt...


what do you think?

and finally when Daddy left, Lia just wanted to say "bye, bye" and wath him go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl

alissac said...

What beautiful lights -- and I must say, if its not too bias, that I have the most gorgeous niece in the world!!!