Friday, February 29, 2008

February Fun

We did a few fun things in February that I need to add. They happened in the same weekend along with having to miss seeing 2 other friends b/c no one could possibly do everything in 4 hours!

1) Our friends the Mooneys came into town. Rebecca is due with their second and we can't wait to meet him!


2) My sweet friend, Jennifer, hooked us up with tickets to the Rodney Atkins/Brad Paisley show. It was lots of fun and here is a picture to prove to Jenn that I did go to meet Rodney back-stage. I'm not ever sure about the "meet and greet" thing, but it was fun to meet the guy she has spent so much time working for over the past few years. He was really nice and wanted to get a picture with Vicki and I....


OK, OK, I cannot lie... the boys were in the picture too!


Thanks Jenn for the tickets and thanks to Brendon and Micah for a fun double date.

1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

looks like you all had a great time.