I'm so sorry!
I have been so caught up in the stuff going on here the past few weeks that the blog has fallen behind. I promise to pick it back up.
We have been facing the parenting challenge called potty training. I really was not ready and had to do a LOT of research and prep to even know where to start, but now we have waded into the land of potty and pull-up and there is no turning back.
Lia is doing great and loves her chart and treat for being such a big girl through out the day. We decided to teach a doll how to go potty and suprisingly she did ok with the doll. (FYI for those that didn't know... she has always been scared of ANY plastic baby doll)
I need to take a picture of her on her little potty (thank you, Amy!), but I have been to preocuppied by making sure she doesn't stick her hand in it!
So, please pray for us as the weekend continues. I hope to go from pull-ups to panties soon....Lord, help us!
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment