Monday, April 28, 2008

Lia has an Announcement

Lia also got to wear a special shirt on Saturday. The front said " I'm 2"...


and the back...

says....


Yep, we are expecting another little peanut in late November. For those of you doing the math that makes me 10 weeks along. We are really excited that God has blessed us with a new little life in our family, and can't wait to find out whether Lia will have a little brother or sister.

For those of you wondering, YES, I've been really sick, but have had some good drugs to help so we are excited to make it to mid-June and for me to be feeling better!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an exciting time!!! And I love the way you revealed the news to me... even though you couldn't reach me in person (which was my fault btw), I really loved hearing the news from big sister Lia! And, yes, I'm ready to keep two!! This time I'll be there from the VERY beginning... love you all!

Shea Stringer Long said...

CONGRATS!!!
I am so happy for you. Congrats!! and I love Lia's shirt. too cute.

Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon said...

Congratulations you guys! So this means we need to get pregnant in about a month! :-) Well, we want number two but we will have to wait and see we actually HAVE number two. I hope you feel better soon and Happy Birthday Lia!

Unknown said...

many congrats! hope the rest of the 1st trimester goes by quickly for you ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

...and I can't believe Lia is 2 already!! wow!