Brendon got his wisdom teeth out yesterday so we have been changing out ice packs and trying to keep a two year old from knocking into Daddy's mouth. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and help.
Last night after our munchkin finally laid her head down on her pillow, we did see the President talking about his bailout plan. I don't know if I was the only one thinking this, but did anyone else think that this bailout could take 30 years to recover from if the government is that involved. And *please* remember that it's OUR money they are giving to these companies. I want the problem fixed too, but I want to know other alternatives.
One I read about is from Dave Ramsey, who I respect greatly on money matters. His plan has helped Brendon and I move toward getting out of debt (we are closer and closer) and consequently have the freedom to have choices along the way. Check out his plan and write your senator and congressman to let them know what you think. If you have $700 million dollars laying around to buy bad investments and credit - then stay silent. But just like paying off debt has done for the Pettys, we as a nation need to stay out of more debt and this is one way to do it.
Well, better go change out Brendon's ice...
I'll leave you with a cute picture to appease the grandmother's reading.
Have you ever heard of a bubble beard?
No comments:
Post a Comment