Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What have you been doing without?

We have been trying to cut cost like most people and have cut out cable, gyms memberships and everything else we can think of. Cable has probably been the hardest, but Lia is loving PBS programs now like Sid the Science Kid, Super Why? and Word World.

We are still looking for ways to cut out expenses, thought, so when I saw this article - I thought it was interesting.

What have you been cutting out?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet friend, how wonderful it was to see you last week. I think hibernating is a wonderful thing. I find myself doing the same thing, and my kids aren't babies anymore! It felt like a breath of fresh spring air to have you in town for a visit. A reason to come out of hibernation!

Karin Coibion said...

Yay, you are back to the blog world! I was excited to see your blog pop to the top of my blog roll list. Let's get together soon!