Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm 6 months, can you believe it?!?!?!

We went to Dr. Furr's office (my pediatrican) on Friday for my 6 month checkup. The nurse measured me and weighted me. I am 27 1/4 inches long (the 90th percentile) and 14lbs 15 ounces (the 40th percentile). Dr. Furr checked out all my new tricks and said I was getting very strong and was a very pretty baby. Then, I had to get some shots which I was not very happy about.

I have gotten over the shots though and Mommy even took some pictures of me this afternoon. Here are a few for you to enjoy!











Also, a few of you my recognize my shoes...these are the ones Mommy and Daddy used to tell everyone that I was a girl when they visited family in TX last Christmas. Can you believe they already fit? I must have big feet like my mommy :).

No comments: