It may take a few posts to get in all the details from our trip to Nashville to see family and friends last week. We had so much fun and enjoyed showing Lia off to everyone.
We went to dinner with Matt an Holly Singleton @ Amerigo's (where else?!?!?!), but I forgot my camera and didn't get a picture. :(
We visited Ma (Lia's great-grandmother) and she enjoyed seeing Lia for the first time. We were barely in the door when she said, "Get that baby out of that seat so I can hold her!"

On Saturday we went to Murfreesboro to see some of the Granstaff side of the family. Lia got to meet her cousin, Cayla...who really great with babies and enjoyed holding Lia. It seems like only yesterday that I was holding Cayla and walking around with her at famlily gatherings!
We visited with Mama Hazel (Lia's great-grandmother),

Cousins...Christi, Conan and Suzanne,

Lia's great Aunt Virginia Belle,

And Lia got to laugh a little with Roy, too!

more in a bit...
No comments:
Post a Comment