Well, it was an interesting weekend! About 5 minutes before Nana and Papa B knocked on our door I did something Mommy wasn't expecting... I lost my lunch. I wasn't sure what had just happened, but Mommy looked scared and it sure didn't smell too good.
I kept feeling puny on Friday night and most of the day Saturday so we don't have many good pictures of me this weekend.
Mommy did go and take pictures of Aunt Angela, Uncle Keith, and my GA cousins. Here are a few shots from their time in the park....



Mommy didn't know whether we should go to the baby dedication on Sunday, but I was feeling a little better by the afternoon so we went. I managed not to mess up the flowers on stage and even smiled when they said my name. Everyone prayed over me and I felt so special to be surrounded by my friends and family... I am a very blessed little girl!
Here is a picture of us on the stage...

And one of my friend Alex and her parents...

One of me and my great grand-Ma....

Here is Nana and Papa B with Daddy and me...

and G-Mommy and Papa...

And here is what I looked like after the dedication... :)

Thanks again to everyone for coming and being apart of Lia's dedication... she is so blessed to be so loved! We feel incredibly blessed to be her parents and to be supported by our family and friends on this parenting journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment