While we were in Charlotte we got to see Mr. Wayne. I met him once before, but this time I got to meet his girlfriend, Erin. She was very nice and we enjoyed having lunch with them at Daddy's favorite sandwich place in Charlotte. (Note: sorry the photo is out of focus... my camera battery died - probably in the middle of the photo :( - maybe Wayne or Erin will send me a better one)

Here are a few pictures Mommy took while we were at Nana and Papa B's.
They have a picturesque stream in the backyard...

Here's me with Papa B...

with Nana...

And one of the whole gang...

Daddy showed everyone how I can play air guitar...

it makes me laugh so hard...

I have so many things to be thankful for! I know it's my first Thanksgiving, but I can't imagine being more blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment