We went to Nashville to visit G and Papa and meet Mommy's friend Ms Em'ly and her husband Mr. Dave. Ms Em'ly and Mr. Dave are having a baby in October so we celebrated together in Nashville. They are so much fun and this was the first time I had met Mr. Dave. Mommy says he's kind of silly sometimes, but I think he's lots of fun. We also got to see their dogs... Tucker and Maddy when we took them to the park. Tucker and Maddy are very cool dogs and even have a blog of their own. (the dogs blog)

Tucker is a little more calm than Maddy and let me sit next to him....

and pet him....
and even give him a kiss....
I had a lot of fun at the park with everyone. Hey, you look kinda funny from here!
Mommy, Daddy, Ms. Em'ly and Mr. Dave went out for a double date (in G-Mommy's convertible) on Friday night and then we had a fun breakfast on Saturday. We all got the new baby it's first bag and all the stuff he or she will need to be on the go.
Here's a photo of us before we left to go back to Atlanta....

Thank you, G and Papa, for letting us stay at your house...it was so much fun. We love you!

Ms. Em'ly and Mr. Dave.... I can't wait to come visit after you have the baby...I love babbeez, too!
1 comment:
I really read Lia's blogg often but have not had any luck letting you know!
Love you
AVB
Post a Comment