Sunday, July 08, 2007

Visit to Charlotte

What is summer without a fun roadtrip?!?!?
Mom and Dad loaded up the minivan and we headed to Charlotte for the weekend to see the fam!
from L to R - Uncle Geoff, Auntie Mac, Aunt Cindy, Great Jeff,
Papa B, (me), Nana, Daddy and Mommy


We went to the pool at a friends' house and played with the "ba" (ball)


I wore my sunglasses (only for a minute)


and played in their waterfall...


They even had a bucket there to talk into...


I love buckets - heehee...


Back at the house Daddy helped Papa B mow the lawn and
I got a ride on Papa B's



Oh, and just a little thing.... I took my first steps!!!! Everyone was so busy watching they didn't get a real picture, but when I walked over to the glass doors Mommy snapped this one....

No comments: