Try again...
Ok, I didn't realize that it was so hard to comment on the blog, but I have fixed it now...
so, who's out there.... holla back??
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a little blog to keep you up to date on life in our home. Enjoy....
8 comments:
can't believe she's walking already!! such cute pictures. i love the one where she walked into the glass doors! :)
We love reading up on the Pettys!
Taryn and I are reading up...so cute and growing fast!!
I look (every so often and probably not as often as Nana), and I love seeing pictures of Lia. Makes me feel close to the Petty clan.
Carlee
Hey Lia Belle, Your Great-aunt Virginia visits your blogg "often"! Love seeing what you have been up to but now I'm trying to figure out how "mommy" made it look like you are walking? I know it is much too early for that!
Love to all
i look at it quite often!!! i love seeing the pics of lia. she is sooo precious! chris looks too but it's hard to get a comment out of him...
hope all is well in GA. we miss you guys and think about you often :)
We check out the blog too! Although, we probably get to see miss lia a lot since we live down the street. We like the pics & the public service announcements. :)
We are reading....
Our owners are reading to us. We think you are pretty cool. No longer a 4 legged walker but that is okay. You are still pretty cool and cute!
So when do we get to see our recent pictures published in Stylish Dog Magazine?
Post a Comment