Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pink "Gasses"

Lia was sick the past few days with a little virus and I always forget to take pictures suring that time. It would probably ruin her "rep" if I did as she's not so fun to be around when sick :)
Anyway, we went on a few errands and outside to play and she is loving her new *pink* sunglasses.

It's pretty funny to see her push them up on her nose like Mommy.

Here are a few pictures of Lia playing...

"Look, Mommy - I found another leaf"


wanna see...

such a big girl...

3 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

ok, tell lia that ms shea from MS is very jealous b/c those glasses are so cute and pink is my favorite color. i love them. she is getting to big.

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a big girl!! And she's not camera shy...that's for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea why I came up as anonymous, but I didn't want you to think I was some stalker person or something. This comment and the previous one are from me! ~Taryn