wow 7 years. can you believe it. you guys make me feel so old. it feels just like yesterday that we were all living next door to each other. crazy how fast time flies when life is so good. I'm so happy for you both. and I love being able to keep up with your lives thru this blog. lots of love. xoxoxo Shea
better late than never on my good wishes, huh? I love both you guys and am so happy for you - I LOVE that you make each other so happy... everyone needs a happy sister :)
5 comments:
Thank you dear for saying all those kind things so everyone could read :)
Seriously though, You are my one & only & I wouldn't want it any other way. Happy #7!
Congrats to you both!
congrats on #7! we just celebrated 10 . . . how fast it flies!
wow 7 years. can you believe it. you guys make me feel so old. it feels just like yesterday that we were all living next door to each other. crazy how fast time flies when life is so good. I'm so happy for you both. and I love being able to keep up with your lives thru this blog.
lots of love.
xoxoxo
Shea
better late than never on my good wishes, huh?
I love both you guys and am so happy for you - I LOVE that you make each other so happy... everyone needs a happy sister :)
love you
Auntie V
Post a Comment