Miss Shae-Shae is going to be gone this week to the beach so Lia and I had to be early wishing her a happy birthday. We decided to bake one of her favorite cookies and Lia did most of the work.
Thanks to Em, Dave and Will for the appropriate outfit! A baker in the making....

We measured out all the ingredients....

And started mixing...

And, of course, all good bakers test their creation before giving it to someone else....

MMMM... yummy!
Shae - I hope you enjoyed eating them as much as we enjoyed making them for you. Happy Birthday!!!
2 comments:
Don't you just love cooking with them! Sarai and I have made cookies a couple of times and we always end up with a mess but it is so worth it! Love the outfit and the pics. Hope you are feeling well.
Awww... I still think this is one of the best birthday gifts - cookies by my favorite Petty girls :) I LOVE my cookies and they are going quickly. I guess I should share them at work soon. Thanks again... Lia is quite the baker and takes after her mom. They are delicious!!! Love you both!
Post a Comment