Happy Birthday
With all the craziness of last week, I didn't get a chance to sit down and blog about my sweet hubby's birthday. He's not a big one for parties and cake, but I did get to give him a little time away from responsibility for a movie with some of his fantastic guy friends. We will celebrate more soon with a vacation and time of rest!
Really I just wanted to take a minute and embarrass him a little by telling you how great he is. A few months ago, the Deeper Still Event came up on my radar and I was hoping I could go. The only catch was that it was ON his birthday weekend and would leave him with Lia all weekend long. I asked and he graciously said - Of course you should go!
I am so thankful for this sweet man, not just because of how wonderful he is to me, but because of the blessing of walking each day with him. I have the privilege of being up close as God leads our family through him and molds him into an amazing man of God (of course, he's pretty amazing already!). I get really excited about all that God is doing in our family and the adventure we are on together seeking Him.
Not to mention, he is super funny and keeps me laughing!!!!
I love you Brendon... Happy Birthday!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment