It's like Christmas in July!
In two weeks we will go for our big ultrasound and find out if this crazy baby is a boy or a girl. So, I thought it would be fun to count down the next 14 days by taking a poll. There is a survey to the left so make sure and vote or leave a comment with your best guess.
I was never good at waiting for Christmas, but I'm going to try and be patient for this news :) .
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is not fair to make me guess without getting to see you. I need a side view of what all the tabloids call "the bump".
G Mommy
It is SOOOoooo going to be a little Petty boy. I'm always right on these things :-)
Hope you're feeling good.
I agree with G Mommy, I need to see a side view. post pics of the baby bump soon.
I'm so excited for you. I know you can't wait to decorate baby Petty's room.
much love
Shea
Post a Comment