Sunday, October 26, 2008

By Request Only

I know I haven't posted in way too long and I'm going to try and play catch up this week, but life has been a little crazy to say the least. But, I have had one too many people ask to see a picture of the growing belly so, here are some pictures to satisfy the masses. Well, probably just moms and sisters really :)

Yesterday a few friends got together to celebrate this new life and gave me a sweet shower. It was fun to spend the morning celebrating the little girl inside. I am so blessed to be walking through life with such wonderful friends!

So, here is the whole group....

L to R (top) - Holly, Karin, Mary, Jill, Amanda, Christin and Shae
(on couch) - Amy, Rachel, and Lisa

and me with the hostesses with the mostestess...

Thanks ladies! I had a great time - you are wonderful.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the belly I was expecting, however - your hair is so long! almost there...

thepettys said...

Yep, I'm growing it out to give away. It hasn't been anywhere close to this long since 10th grade @ BHS. Mo, you are one of the few that even knew me then!!!
Just gotta make sure I cut it off before the post-prego hair loss.

vpresley said...

You look awesome, sweet sister! I wish I could have been there. Hi to Karin, too!

Love you gobs
V

Shea Stringer Long said...

you look so beautiful.