I had a lot of time to think about all the things that weren't done while I was @ Northside so I spent most of the end of the week taking care of some loose ends.
One of those was to take a picture of me and me with Lia...my sweet friend Holly took a few and here are my favorites....enjoy your last peek at my pregnant belly! It won't be there much longer....

4 comments:
You look Fabulous!
Love you both! (and B, too!)
Auntie V
You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Love the picture of you and Lia. She is getting so big. Hard to believe!
Excited to meet the newest Petty.
Great pics - looking forward to the arrival, and glad you were given the 'chance' to get some things around the house taken care of. We're thinking of you!
you look so beautiful.
can't wait to see pics of baby girl petty II.
Post a Comment