Monday, October 15, 2007

Bathroom Update...

I know you have all been on the edge of your seats to see the bathroom renovations. We might have been weekend warriors on the wallpaper, but the final touches are taking much longer. So, for now here is a look at the bathrooms...

1/2 bath -
here is a look at the vanity and the nice new green paint. I don't know what is up with the light bulbs we got, but they are all burning out...
Anyway, new mirror, new light...pretty!


here is a fun metal art piece I found to put on the wall. It's great and you can see it from the hall as you walk by it the door is open.


Crosses on the left. Each were gifts from friends many years back...


And I found these prints on metal that I thought were cute too....


I need to translate, but it's in French... that will be a different post unless I get a little help from a certain French friend!


Guest Bath

If you have ever visited us then you will be excited about this change...the guest bath which was a hideous green and gold stripe with a magnolia border but is now chocolate milk with blue accents. I have a few fun things planned for here, so I will post that sometime soon.


Here are the BATH letters and the blue towels I already had...


Master Bathroom -
Our bathroom didn't get a huge makeover (but we have big ideas for in there) but it did get a nice paint of coat and I love it...
Sleepy Blue from Sherwin Williams....here's a peek





1 comment:

Shea Stringer Long said...

ok i'm in love with that ironwork in your bath. where did you get that? you need to take some pics of your front yard, b/c i know you have decorated so cute. miss you talk soon