Monday, October 22, 2007

The return of the Pigtails

I had taken a break from the pigtails but they are back...

It was cool Sunday so I decided to put Lia in a new outfit I had for her. Tights, boots, skirt... so cute. I had to add the pigtails and take a picture...

Where are your pigtails??

And then.... as if to say, "Mom, I think I want to model"... she struck a pose!


and I had to throw this in... Lia loves sitting in her rocking chair (it used to be mine) and reading her books...as you may have read in the previous post about pumpkin sitting... "sit" is a favorite word around here right now...


Brendon got hom and got Lia up from her nap... check out the pigtail bedhair!

And of course, when we went outside Lia wanted Daddy to "sit" under the tree with her...


Hope you had a great weekend too!


2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

do they make those boots in my size. i love them.

Erin said...

Maybe you'll be able to start a college fund with Lia's new modeling career? :)