I guess Friday is "people I know on TV day"
Our friend, Tina was on the Montel Williams show, and she did an AWESOME job. (I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to send this out earlier) She was talking about her son, Myles, and their life with autism. She was so transparent and did a great job sharing her story.

Tina is one of my heroes. She is such a strong lady - an amazing Christian, a wonderful friend, and so FULL of joy and laughter (I love sitting next to her at a party.... she is the party!). She and Sam are incredible parents to Myles and I know that God blessed them with Myles and Myles with them as parents. They are dedicated to him and to helping other families as well. This past year Tina started Myles-A-Part - a non-profit group to help other families with autism. The statistics are very scary, but the stories from families living with this disease are unreal.
And tonight a band of mostly Belmont grads (our alma mater) is on The Next Great American Band. My friend Chris Gregg is a sax player in Denver and the mile High Orchestra. They are good Christian guys and AWESOME musicians. So, take a look tonight and vote for them to stay in!
No comments:
Post a Comment