We had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and I don't know what was wrong with me but I didn't take a single picture! I gotta get back to snapping. We went to Buford and hung out with the cousins, and G-Mommy, Papa and Ma came down. It was fun, relaxing and very tasty.... thanks Angela and Keith, for hosting us!
On Saturday, G-Mommy, Papa and Ma came to our house and helped put up our Christmas tree...

I know you are wondering about Lia b/c she hasn't been on the blog for a bit, but she's good. I have been taking so many photos of families and other kiddos lately for Christmas cards, that I haven't caught much of her in action.
She had a fun weekend too, and ended it with a yummy dinner at "Crakol Bayol" last night... Brendon and I had her say it about 10 times before we left... and of course we had to do a little rockin' even though it was very chilly outside!
One more funny thing...a few weeks ago I got 2 pairs of pj's from a garage sale and felt excited about the deal that I got. Lia needed some warm pj's so I grabbed both pair. It wasn't until I washed them, and put them on her for the first time that I realized they must be from 1983 (circa Designing Women). Check out the puffy sleeves....
we can't help but call her Charlene when she wears them.
1 comment:
You can spot first children a mile away - they're the ones with bows to match their PAJAMAS!!!!!!!!!
She's SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
LOve you, Lia! Auntie V
Post a Comment