Thursday, July 24, 2008

What's in a Name?

Now that we know that we are having a little girl, the next question people have been asking is... "So, what's the name?"

Brendon and I have been talking baby names pretty much non-stop since we found out and haven't settled on anything. So, faithful readers (of which there are 3 or 4) - got any suggestions?
I can't promise we will like them or use them, but I'm curious. What do you think we should name this little one?

Oh, and it might be a LONG time before you know the name... we are in the habit of keeping this info top-secret until the birth-day. It just seems like something should be a surprise, right?!?!

7 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

ok so i think you should think about your trip to Cali. you should name her Peach. Like Apple Martin. Just use some inspiration. just kidding. I've always loved the name Cooper for a little girl.
Good luck on the decision process. i think it is great you are waiting to tell people. i would be blabbing all over town. love you all.

T-Dawg said...

I've always liked the name Joy. Others I thought of were Eva, Rose, Cayla, & Kenna. It's so hard naming your child, isn't it??

Shea Stringer Long said...

ok so i came up with another one.
brenna petty

named after brendon.

just a thought.

Kace said...

Since I don't know you (even though you were me for a day), I have no business replying to this post. Of course, I will anyway.
If you are totally practical and not a die-hard democrat, I would suggest Reagan. That way you will be assured of getting ALL of the baby girl clothes and accessories that have been personalized.
Lisa's sister (Karen)

Shea Stringer Long said...

ok so i get bored at work and start thinking up baby names. here's another, well just an add on to my previous post.

brenna karen petty

Erin said...

It's hard thinking of names, but I love the idea of keeping the decision a secret until the birth day. I think we're going to do the same.

patrckb said...

I'm partial to "Grace" since it is my granddaughter's name :-}.