Drumroll please.....
Well, the voting is in and it ended up at 50% girl and 50% boy, but the ultrasound was so much fun today and we found out for sure.....
It's a GIRL!!!
I'll try and post a picture of the face that we got, but Brendon took a little video of part of the ultrasound, so you can see our little girl too....
Isn't she cute?!?!?
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I knew it! We're SO EXCITED!!!! (of course, healthy was priority #1) I think she looks like Lia hee hee!
love,
Auntie V
SOOOO happy for you! Two girls...Brendon is in BIG trouble:) See you soon!
Kelli
P.S. I will try to remember to bring your books back when we get together on the 25!!! Don't let me forget:)
Awesome news... we are so excited for you. Children are such a blessing... God is closer than you think!!! The video was neat too... nice touch!
Yeah! I guessed correctly ;) So happy that you guys have a healthy baby on the way.
Post a Comment