Lia took her first plane ride over Christmas and did great. We were at an end gate so she got to see the planes take off and land before we got on the "airpane".

She did really well once we got up and even watched a movie with the headphones and her blanket...

She did ok going up and down, but here are a few things I learned...
1) Have low expectations for behavior and how it's going to go. This way - however it turns out - you are guarenteed to be confirmed or pleased.
2) snacks, snacks, snacks
3) teach 'em to use the headphones and watch a movie... that was PRICELESS!
4) pack a little benadryl... sleep is a mommy's best friend.
5) did I mention snacks ?
Once we got to Houston, we visited with Brendon's family - Nana, Papa B, Auntie Mack and Uncle Geoff ("Unte Deaf"). But, Lia was also very excited about Brinkly ("Binky") their puppy. For the first three days Brinkly chased Lia around and then on day 4 she changed it up on him and started doing the chasing.

I will post a picture of the whole group when I get it, but for now, here is a picture of Lia with her Texas outfit from Auntie Mack... love the boots!
No comments:
Post a Comment