Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Simple Conversion

So, you know by now that I don't care for New Year's resolutions, but I have to admit that I have been going to the gym a little more. I'm trying to get rid of my major vice too.... any guesses out there to what it is?

Well, here is a hint... it has a lot of sugar in it. 38 grams per serving. I have known that for a long time though, and it didn't make the impression on me that this did....9 teaspoons. The 38 grams that I have been intaking equals about 9 tsps of sugar. Now, I would never dream of downing that from the sugar bowl everyday, but that's exactly what I have been doing!

And as for the sugary syrup that I love.... yep, it's ... Dr. Pepper.

What is your biggest food vice? Have you ever tried to let go? Any tricks?

No comments: