Well, we had the snow storm of the year this past weekend. I just love the media in this town and the way they handle inclement weather. It was Severe Storm watch for 3 days and we even heard them say, "The best thing for you to do is to not get out on the roads and stay tuned in to us all day."
We did stay in most of the weekend, but did not stay tuned in. Lia loved the snow

and helped Brendon make a "no-man".

Did I mention that all I had to make his face out of was fruit ?!?!?!
* that's grape eyes, a cantaloupe nose and a watermelon mouth!Now that the snow has been melting, we have been having a no-man watch. Lia will go to the front door and peek out of the window to make sure he's there. I don't know what kind of heart break will happen when he turns into a puddle.
Here is the snowman on day 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment