Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day One





Rachel & Marin are both rockstars! Everything's going really well. We should be going home early tomorrow afternoon. Until then here are some more pics....

hanging out with mom....


showing off for the camera...


with Papa B and Nana before they headed back home (thanks for coming!)...


love from Miss Shae Shae!!


our FANTASTIC midwife Mary...


rockin' with G-Mommy..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look great! hope you are feeling close to great too:) see you soon-

Merritt said...

Congrats, Rachel and family! So glad to hear of your healthy baby girl. Did you go natural, Rachel? I see you had a midwife - terrific! Big congrats!

vpresley said...

auntie V checking in... she's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Debi says so too :)
maybe I can send you a pic of me and you can superimpose me in... that's how badly I want to SQUEEZE her! My love and lots more love!

Anonymous said...

i already can't wait to hold her again!!! she's so precious! and GREAT job on the name... got to get that monogrammed asap :) see you very soon. love you guys.... all 4 of you!!!