I know I have the most patient readers, because no one has sent ugly messages about no new pictures on the blog :)
So, I'm posting lots of pictures from the past weeks. As you can imagine, we have been busy, feeding, loving, fighting and sleeping! Lia is doing great with her little sister and always wants to check on baby Marin when she wakes up in the morning or from her nap. We have enjoyed having G- Mommy, Nana and Papa B here for visits and to help out. Thanks to everyone!
Also, Marin's bilirubin levels are great now and we don't have to go back to the doctor until her 1 month check up. She is such a sweet baby and I can't wait to see what her little personality blossoms into. So, let's get to some more pictures...
First Bath with G- Mommy (a tradition for our girls)
Checking on Baby Marin in the crib...
Getting a closer look...
Here's Lia giving Marin a kiss...
Thanksgiving with Nana and Papa B...
Our Family of 4...
Marin's First Thanksgiving...
Helping to decorate the Christmas Tree...
No comments:
Post a Comment