Here is a picture of Lia getting her face painted. The clown asked her if she wanted to be a princess or a butterfly and she said - "I want to be a monkey!" The clown was eager to get a break from the many butterflies she had painted and came up with a fun looking monkey.
When we got home, Lia wanted to put on her monkey costume from Halloween and show off her face...
At the end of October, Lia's class recited a poem for all the parents, and I got to go and see her...it was so cute!!
Bundled up for a walk...
1 comment:
Well wotth the wait. I must admit, I'd been checking and was giving you ONE more day to post something before a "friendly reminder," but you beat me to it!
They're GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Not just a little, either! Tell Miss Lia that her Auntie V can't BELIEVE how big she's gotten! And I can't wait to squeeze Sweet Cheeks.
Love you all... miss you SO MUCH!
Auntie V
Post a Comment