Well, my 5 faithful readers, here's the update from the midwife yesterday....because I am dialated we have decided to set an induction date for Friday if I don't go into labor earlier.
So, we will be meeting the little girl tomorrow if not sooner! Woohoo!!!!
My question to you is.... any guess on the name? how big? how long? Winner of this poll could win a little something, I'm sure! Closest but not going over on the weight and height... and a BIG prize if you guess the name!!!
Stats for comparison....
Lia was 7lbs and 21.5inches long
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Okay, I am going to say that she will weigh 7lbs 4oz and be 21 inches long. And going out on a limb the name will be Ava.
Okay,I am going to say she will weigh 7lbs 4oz and be 21 inches. And the name it think will be Ava. -Jill
7 lbs 8 ozs, 22.5 inches
Will go with Alice, just 'cause ;) We'll be thinking of you!
My name guess would be Rebekah. I would say 8lbs even and 23 inches.
7 lbs 6oz and 22.5 inches. Don't have a clue as to the name - but I know I will love it - I always do.
G Mommy
12lbs 10oz 26in long with name of Bertha
:)
i am soooo winning the prize!
Hmm....I'll say 7lbs 10oz and 22 inches long. How about Joy Petty?
Hmm, my guess is Marin Anne Petty. 7lbs.4oz.20in
Ok, I have a few picks!
Harper
Sarah
Ashley
My guess is 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches.
....I trust you guys are at the hospital now! We can't wait to be introduced to the new little one
Post a Comment