Friday, November 14, 2008

Introducing Marin Anne Petty!!




Hey All. I finally found an internet connection. Thought you might enjoy some stats and a few pics!
Marin Anne Petty born 11/14/2008 @ 3:37pm - 7lbs.4oz.20in. All is well in Atlanta, GA.

7 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Way to go MOM!!!! Congrats to you all on the new addition. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the girls. Love, The Mooney's.

The Gerborgs said...

congrats! she's so cute. and, her stats are exactly the same as isabella's were at birth . . . too funny. we're so happy for you all. and congrats to big sister lia!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

T-Dawg said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful...and I love the name! Oh, and I think you deserve a Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake! :)

The Hughes said...

Congrats you guys! She's cute!
Michael and Tara Hughes

patrckb said...

Yea! Congratulations! What an awesome blessing she is to you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet Marin Anne. You all look beautiful :)